Resin is extremely durable and long-lasting. However, like anything, there are certain steps that are necessary to maintain the life of your new product.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and extreme heat.
- Hand-wash only, using mild soap and water, and dry using soft, non-abrasive cloth.
- Do not use harsh cleaning supplies. Can be wiped down with a damp cloth.
- Do not use sharp objects, such as knives, on the surface of the resin. Resin is extremely durable, but will easily be scratched with razor-like ends.
- Avoid contact with smoke, as it may cause discoloration.
- Coasters sometimes stick to cups, or each other. Just pull apart and resume use.
- If your resin product becomes soft due to extreme sun exposure, leave in a cool place and it will become hard again.
- For coasters and trays with gold painted edges, be gentle with the edges to preserve the paint.
- Food safe resin has been used on all boards. Safe for cold food items.
- Cut on wood portion only, on front or the back.
- Hand-wash Only.
- All boards have been treated with food grade mineral oil, to preserve the life of the wood. This should be done periodically.